Monday, July 09, 2007

Feeling Old in a Young Town

So I just turned 28 a few days ago. I am still in a college town working to graduate this December. No not a masters, but a bachelor's (in every sense of the word). Yep this December, I'll show all the skeptics that the 10 year plan is paying off!

I didn't really feel any older until a couple of days later when I had chest pain due to an irregular heart beat. My heart used to beat steady like a drum, but now it beats more like a rhythm challenged 3yr old. If Life is a Song, my percussionist is off.

5 Comments:

Blogger Charlotta-love said...

Last week at EFY, one of the other counselors came up to me and said, "I just found out your 27! I can't believe that!!" I looked at him and said, "Well, you better not...I'm 28."

Welcome to the "old" world of singles. It's actually quite fun if you can get out without your cane every once in awhile. :o)

July 12, 2007  
Blogger Mike said...

Oh Brad.

July 13, 2007  
Blogger Kelly said...

oh nooooooooo - the last time i saw you, i'd say your percussion was a little too strong.

and how is it possible that an arrested development fan does not know who jason bateman is? i luff him a great deal. you two should really meet, i think you would like him. but he's mine i tell you! MINE

July 14, 2007  
Blogger B-rad said...

I'm so ashamed, what kinda A.D. fan am I

July 17, 2007  
Blogger Just Another Girl said...

Ugh, I abandon my weekly "check Brad's Blog" time for just a few weeks and I come back to an irregular heartbeat. :) One more thing we now have in common. My heart is just plain lazy. It skips every forth beat. Guess that's why I've always danced to the beat of a different drum. Welcome to the club, er clubs. Club 28, Club Irregular Heartbeat, Club Too Old to Still Be Single... :) Eh, you are still my favorite bachelor

July 21, 2007  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home