Friday, November 10, 2006

My Mug

http://www.myheritage.com



I know this is super trendy, but it moves!
So I tried this 3 times to see how legit it is. Two people came up again and again.
Topher Grace (weird name) and Shane Ward. Who is Shane Ward? What has he done?

Shane Ward should be uploading his image and finding a photo of me!
You can view the two other outcomes here: Outcome 2 and Outcome 3

So does this mean that if I belonged to IMF (Mission Impossible) that I would be able to disguise myself as these people? Ok, so I know it brought up some girls. All I can say in my defense is Maaaan I'm hot in either gender. I'm just glad that Alf or Boy George didn't come up in there. I'd like to see the guy that gets those two or higher than 70% on Steve Buscemi.

3 Comments:

Blogger bec said...

I only got one guy in my profile, I was glad about that. But he had a mustache. That worries me.

November 13, 2006  
Blogger Just Another Girl said...

Did I ever tell you that Topher Grace is my all time favorite actor? And you are my all time favorite Bradley. That's just spooky...

I was at Snowbird this weekend, and thought of you. Was sorry I couldn't make it down to P-town. Maybe next time... :) Boggle- marathon.

November 14, 2006  
Blogger masta_te_cha said...

Hey thanks for the cool blog that wasted tons of my life away! The other night I was up till 5 in the morning finding new pictures to put into this myheritage site. After all my hard work and picture taking, I still look like an asian woman.

November 17, 2006  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home