Friday, January 05, 2007

Dragged Into the Late 90's

With the help of my friend, Brad, I recently sold my first item on Ebay. I'm addicted! I totally want to sell a bunch more stuff and maybe even bid on other people's stuff. What sort of stuff? Well who wouldn't want a slightly used pair of Dockers with designer holes? Sure it might not sell in 48 hours like my previous item, but the bidding would be exciting. Ebay is the greatest garage sale of all time! It never ends, there's no funny smell, and you don't have the embarrassment of people driving by and seeing you buy someone else's junk. There are not even weird looking people who mutter to themselves.

To think, I could unload all my junk onto other people and make money while I do it. Sometimes I wish I could pawn a relationship off onto someone else. Wouldn't it be great if instead of going through a messy break up, someone else could just take over? They would pay for the bus ticket out of town and all you would have to do is send your ex-boy/girlfriend packing (along with all her emotional baggage). On second thought, that’s a really bad idea. I think I'll just stick to selling inanimate objects. Any one want a mint condition copper relief sculpture of our Nations beloved 16th president?

8 Comments:

Blogger Kelly said...

am i the lucky first bidder? radley - three posts? thah-ree posts? i don't know what to do with myself. i am overwhelmed with giddy anticipation! i'm just going to have to take one post at a time. so here it goes. selling on ebay feels phenominal. what did you sell, anyhow? i just bought a nifty pair of vintage docker's that some idiot was dumb enough to let go. ha ha. ha. ahem.

January 08, 2007  
Blogger B-rad said...

hahahahahahahahahahaha
ahahahahahahahahahahaha
ahahhaha....sucker.

January 09, 2007  
Blogger B-rad said...

Thanks for commenting on my blog you are one of the three faithful readers (including myself). Perhaps at the end of this month, I will reward a prize to the individual who has posted the most comments on my blog. Afterall who wouldn't want a rare vintage coin with the valuable misprint of "Iberty."

Oh yeah so it turns out I ended up losing money on ebay.

January 09, 2007  
Blogger Just Another Girl said...

i've been looking for a coin that was printed "iberty"...

January 10, 2007  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Brad-I saw this on Karen's blog and dared to hope it was "our"Brad. I would like to comment that if the hole in the seat of your pants is as large as your fist-then you have widened considerably since I last saw you. However, I believe that Eric's pants rival yours in the worn department.
Aunt Deborah

January 16, 2007  
Blogger B-rad said...

Hi Aunt Deborah,

Great to heare from You!
Sorry I missed you guys when you were down here last. I didn't know Karen had a blog.

January 19, 2007  
Blogger Shauna said...

Yes, yes, Karen has joined the blogging world. You can find a link to her site on our site. I really do stop by your blog often, hoping for some form of an update from my long lost cousin, but, alas, you must be very busy dating up a storm or studying up a storm, or doing SOMETHING up a storm, cause it's been pretty sparse around here lately. :) Hope all is well.

Love,
Shauna

February 12, 2007  
Blogger Charlotta-love said...

B-rad...you have funny blogs. I am excited for the next one.
~One of Bec's old roommates

February 28, 2007  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home