Friday, December 29, 2006

I'm Keeping My Promise


A while ago I promised Petunia that I would post this picture from a birthday party I attended. She also made me promise that I would use an alias because she has always wanted a fake name. I thought I would take this one step further by giving a fake description of her physical characteristics, so here goes: She is a Native American albino midget in her late 40's with a lisp, but at least one good eye. Now her identity is completely safe, I can move back to the photo.

It looks like a regular birthday cake right? Wrong. If you look closely at the green leaves you will see a piece of broccoli which I was dared to place on the cake. I then took 3 0r 4 pictures of it, but no one noticed it was there until someone cut the cake an hour later.

I'm not really sure what else I can say about broccoli except that raw broccoli is one of my top 10 worst smells of all time. It ranks (typo-that should read reeks) up there with the "Lake Effect" from the Great Salt Lake. When this occurs, it is Not So Great a Salt Lake as before. The very air is rank with a stench so foul that you dare not walk out of your house while chewing gum. So I'm curious about other people's top 10 worst smells of all time. Everyone has a list of bad smells whether they realize it or not. Researchers say that smell is the sense that is most closely connected with memory. Meanwhile the "sixth sense" remains the one most closely connected with dead people and the Bruce Willis movie.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

ahahahaha! I'm a Native American albino midget! :) I love it. and I love my alias. good job.
I hate the smell of farts. I hate them. That is all.

January 01, 2007  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

what party skills you have Brad

January 02, 2007  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home