Friday, October 06, 2006

Is Anyone There?


Ok so my friend Rebecca reminded me that I have a blog! This was after my trip to Alaska where all cares melted away while fishing. I flew home and it was like what? School? Work? Blog? These were foreign terms that somehow didn't apply to my new fishing lifestyle. So today I had a friend introduce me to his new blog and re-inspire me to write in mine. So this blog is kinda like a shout out. You know that feeling when you’re in a big home by yourself and you hear a creek so you shout out is anyone home? Well this blog is nothing like that. It's more of a political poll to see if I still have any supporters somewhere....out there....beneath the pale moonlight. Is someone thinking of me and...Ok sorry I usually don't burst into song on my blog. How embarrassing. So I can't always control my singing. Sometimes I'll just start singing Take it Easy by the Eagles as I'm doing dishes I don't even realize till someone comments. Anyway, if you read this please leave a comment as this is a poll even if the comment is that you don't support or read my blog. Oh and here's a halibut I caught in Alaska. It's weight is somewhere between 135 lbs. and 150 lbs. It is currently under debate because it was tampered with between the time it was caught and the time it was weighed.

9 Comments:

Blogger Kim said...

I read your blog today. Do you really have a moustache? Well, i dont know you, but if you do then your cool points just went up a few for pulling that off.

October 06, 2006  
Blogger Ronnie said...

Does growing a moustache increase cool points? If so...then consider me moustached.

October 06, 2006  
Blogger Unknown said...

No to the link between coolness and the moustache. Less is more when it comes to facial hair--it's all about scruff.

That's a pretty big fish!

October 06, 2006  
Blogger Kelly said...

i'm all out of love . . . i'm so lost without you . . . i know you were right . . . believing for so long . . . oh, um, hey brad. i guess you caught me in the middle of getting my air supply on. so yeah - welcome back from the depths of the alaskan ocean. i can help you prove your fish really was the size of a small shetland pony, but i'm going to need a coat hanger, a bag of fertilizer and few things from radio shack. . .

October 07, 2006  
Blogger Shauna said...

Umm, if that's you with your fish, Brad, I have to say you've aged... and lost the family resemblence! That is a HUGE fish, though. Very cool. How do you fit that in a freezer? Glad to see you back at the blog--Mike and I have been wondering if you maybe decided to head back up to Alaska to live in the wild with your fish. Welcome back!

October 08, 2006  
Blogger bec said...

does "being tampered with" mean you guys started eating it already? because if so, that's disgusting.

October 09, 2006  
Blogger B-rad said...

The photo is of the ships captain who is of about average height and stature. If you click on the Alaska link you can see me and my dad with the fish. And bec, yes tampered with means it was drained of all its blood and that we cut the cheeks out and ate them sashimi style.

October 10, 2006  
Blogger masta_te_cha said...

Man, I have never seen what a live/semifresh halibut looks like. Dang, they are ugly fish! So long as they taste great though, it's all good. Ah, what it must be like on the open sea in Alaska, fishing. Your picture helps the dreamin'. Bluggghh!

October 11, 2006  
Blogger B-rad said...

Check out the Alaska link for more photos

October 11, 2006  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home