Tuesday, August 15, 2006

Confessions of a Weekend Winner


Those that know me have probably heard all about my lucky journey to the Soccer Real game last Saturday; however, persistent rumors and speculations have caused me to compile a list in an effort to dispel myths and brag once more.

Dinner at Rodijio's, 24th row seating at the game, and ice-cream at Coldstone all for free?
True

And I got to do this with a beautiful girl that I had never met before?
True

My date recently returned from attending Harvard?
False
She attended Haverford (probably thinking it was Harvard when she signed up)

Real won. Meanwhile, Real lost?
True
This may be confusing but Madrid and SLC both have the same name that means something to Spanish speakers everywhere.

David Beckham is married to Posh Spice?
True

Why didn't SLC use the word Royal or at least something that means something in English?
This question cannot be answered at this time.

My date and I also won at Disney's Scene it?
False
We were totally blown away! I realized that there are a ton of Disney films I have never seen
Rescuers’
Rescuers’ down under
The great Mouse detective
Snow White
Lilo and Stitch
And the list could just keep going

I have seen the incredibly obscure movie Disney movie named: The Journey of Natty Gann?
True,
I liked it when I was little, but I have not seen it recently, I'm waiting to see if it shows up in a bargain bin before renting it.

2 Comments:

Blogger bec said...

Wow, good weekend. I almost went to Haverford on accident too. I hear it happens to a lot of people. I went to Yail instead.

August 15, 2006  
Blogger Kelly said...

beckham. he's so hot right now. beckham.

October 04, 2006  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home