Tuesday, August 08, 2006

A Different Kind of Crazy (Tammie C.)

Wow! That last blog was way longer than it takes to watch my grandma eat! All I ever write about is me me ME! Sooooo....for a breath of fresh air I would like to write about some of my friends, their lives, and their ideas.

Kelly recently told me, "I love your blog! You’re much funnier when you’re not in person!"

I would add that I am also much better looking in per...Hey wait a tic! Another friend of mine recently told me a story. When I told her I was going to write about it she made me promise to change the names to protect the innocent. The only problem is that no one sounds very innocent in this story. I changed the names anyway, but only slightly.

So my friend, Grace Kelly, is residing in a very small town. You know it’s a small town if the deputy is also the sheriff, the mayor, and the only crook (Analogy courtesy of the Bar-J-Five). Being somewhat limited on her dating options, Grace decided to resume her former course with Wilbur Wright. Mid-flight, Grace remembered why the relationship had "nose-dived" in the past. A few months later she embarked on a new relationship with "the new guy" in town. The only catch, his name was Orville Wright. Yes, He's Wilbur's younger brother. She told me that the first time they kissed, all she could think about was how Orville kissed the exact same way as his older brother. Wow! If that’s true of everyone, then I may need to look up the sister of a girl I once knew. Anyway, a few months after her new relationship "took off", the older brother found out. The relationship soon crash landed as people were bailing out left and right. A lot of yelling occurred as it all went up in flames. Last I heard... Orville is headed back to Florida, Wilbur is heading nowhere, and Grace is trying to keep her feet on the ground.

12 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I still think I like my Marilyn Monroe and the Kennedy brothers analogy better. But I'll take Grace Kelly too. :) And for the record- Wright and Wright cuddle completely different...

Where's my props for my "whole other type of crazy" comment? :)

August 08, 2006  
Blogger B-rad said...

It's a perfect title

August 09, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yay... my very own shout out...

And for the record, things with Orville didn't end nearly as awful as I had originally thought they would. Yesterday he left with a very sweet, and very unlike Wilbur, good-bye kiss. :)

August 09, 2006  
Blogger B-rad said...

Nice. Thank you tammie, you appear to be the only reader of this blog. Perhaps I'll stick to my life in the future. :)

August 11, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think my life is fascinating, thank you very much... I can't help it if you botched the story with your lackluster storytelling... That's right, "lackluster"... word of the day... :)

August 12, 2006  
Blogger B-rad said...

hahahahahaha Great Word!

August 14, 2006  
Blogger B-rad said...

You're right, your life is fascinating. While mine is insipidly prosaic. My weekends teeter between cloying and platitudinous!

August 14, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Okay, now you're just being pedantic...

August 15, 2006  
Blogger B-rad said...

Yay! If we keep a dialogue going on this blog then I can compete with my friend becca for the largest number of comments (23). I know I'm a little behind, but with the help of Krispy Kreme's I can become a big behind and sit on the competition. My emulous nature drives me onward.

August 16, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Does it still count as a win for most comments if half the comments are from you? But then you are sort of ubiquitous, hard to not have you around. But still, I'd hate for the win to be a source of animus. :)

August 16, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I don't think it counts as breaking any sort of record if half the posts are from you. :) So I got a promotion today. Lucky you, you're the first one I'm telling. I wanted to convey it in some fustian manner, but my salmagani of words is incomplete. :)

August 18, 2006  
Blogger B-rad said...

Let me guess you’re the easy assembly instruction manual writer.

August 25, 2006  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home