Friday, June 09, 2006

A Pair of Legals?

Ok, so I met a girl last week who claimed to be a Paralegal. I did not want to pry and find out if she was born as a Paralegal or if some tragic accident had made her thus. I think it’s nice that we create special parking and larger bathroom stalls for Paralegal's. I always love those inspiring stories where someone's hit by a car and becomes paralegaled, but later works hard and ends up walking one day; however, I hate when someone claims to be a Paralegal and then you see them walking around. People like that deprive those who are truly paralegal. Man I wanna sue people like that!

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

You and your political causes...

June 11, 2006  
Blogger bec said...

so did you get her phone number?

June 13, 2006  
Blogger B-rad said...

No, but I stole her parking spot!

August 02, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I like it! Good job. Go on.
»

August 10, 2006  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home