Monday, May 22, 2006

Secret Suspicion

I heard somewhere that 1 in 6 people are Chinese. I wonder if that statistic is true. It got me thinking, I have six people in my family…so logically one of us must be Chinese. I have a sneaky suspicion that it might be my brother Bob. True, Bob is 6 foot 9 inches tall, but Yao Ming, in the NBA, stands at 7 foot 5 inches tall. I mostly suspect Bob for three reasons. First, he seems to like rice (dead give away). Second, he has always taken me to weird Chinese buffets. Last of all, I selected him by process of elimination. I ruled out my Mom because she’s Canadian and my Dad because he has a full blown beard. I heard somewhere that it is genetically difficult for Chinese men to grow beards. From there I followed this same type of Logic to rule out my sisters and my other brother, Ping Le Shu.

2 Comments:

Blogger bec said...

I think my family would decide that I am the one that is chinese because I speak Chinese (well, like 10 words, but that's more than any of them) and I spent a semester hanging out at the Chinese house daily, who else would do that?

May 22, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I say briefly: Best! Useful information. Good job guys.
»

August 11, 2006  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home