Sunday, March 27, 2011

My Blue Shirt


I woke up one morning and noticed a touching scene between two of my shirts. The shirt on the right was feeling a little blue so the shirt on the left reached out to him. "Lefty" seems to be saying "Hang in there...things will get better. Winter is almost over. Soon it will be summer and you'll be going outside again and off to exciting places!"

What is your interpretation of this scene?
Should it have made it as a nomination clip in the oscars?

Disclaimer: I promise I did not intentionally set this up. It must have occurred while I vacantly hung up laundry to dry.

Labels: , ,

1 Comments:

Blogger kittens said...

What a touching story! And to witness it first hand! Oscars for both the leads [slow clapping]. Not only did I heave a feel-good-heavy-sigh, but I may have even cried a little. Bawled is more like it.

April 26, 2011  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home